A new approach: ‘self supply’ and new low cost water solutions
Show map +
byReinier Veldman via web
The Mzuzu SMART Centre project has an increased budget of 252.929 Euro (was 252.929 USD). The increased total budget will be used to achieve the following results:
1) 56 water points (of which 7 at schools) by the project + 130 water points as sold commercially by companies trained by the centre.
2) 36 household latrines and 5 school latrines by the project + 37 household latrines as sold commercially by companies trained by the centre.
3) 500 water filters sold by sales persons trained by the centre.
4) 34 trainings to local companies and over 20 trainings to other stakeholders.
5) Intensive ongoing guidance to local companies and other involved stakeholders.